Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Happy 101 Award!



Thanks to Rapunzel for giving us this award! Hopefully, Regan will do it too!

The award is called "HAPPY 101", the instructions that come along with this award:

1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.
2.List 10 things thatmake you happy.
3. Try to do at least one of them today.
4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

Hmmmmm, Ten things that make me happy....

1. My pets, Sweetie and other family
2. Good books (and even some bad ones)
3. A good movie/ TV show
4. Jewelry, anything sparkly, it doesn't have to be expensive
5. Chocolate
6. Wine
7. Friends
8. Good music
9. Feeding my neighbor's horses apples
10. It has never happened, but I am pretty sure that winning the lottery would also make me happy.

Now to pass it on to 10 Bloggers that brighten our day:

1. Girl in a Satin Slip
2. Female of the Species
3. Beamships Equal Love
4. SoCal L.O.W.F.I. (Skylaire)
5. Surfing the Tao
6. The Spirit Guide
7. Any women not already mentioned from Women of Esoterica
8. The Bigfoot Field Reporter
9. A Halo of Dust
10. The Pink Flamingo

1 comment:

Michele said...

I share many of those same "happy things" but am envious of the neighbor's horse! :)