Friday, May 21, 2010

New Shoes


Last week Fashion Bug sent me a coupon for $10 off any purchase of $10 or more.  I haven't shopped there in a long time because the last several times I was there I didn't see anything that appealed to me.  That was why they sent to coupon and the letter said they had changed and now have more of the fashions women want.  Wednesday I had to be in that area anyhow, so I dropped in.  No, they didn't have more of the fashions I want.  For some reason it seemed like way too much stuff in the store had patterns consisting of huge flowers in bright shades.  Those types of patterns on clothing always remind me of certain ladies in my neighborhood where I grew up that wore moo-moos, almost always with huge bright flowers all over them.  Anyhow, those weren't for me and I was kind of wondering if I would find anything that was.  Just as I was about to give up and leave I noticed a back wall with shoes.  So I ended up with these snake print sandals with lots of shiny silver buckles, which actually I think are pretty cute and only cost me $5 with my $10 off coupon.

2 comments:

Tullulah said...

They are gorgeous!!

I need to get some sandals like these!!

Luv Tullulah
www.london2bahrain.blogspot.com

xxxx

LesleyinNM said...

Thanks Tullulah!

I am sure you can find some similar ones in Bahrain because I hear there are lots of yummy places to shop -- not that it would take much to beat Fashion Bug. :)