Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Etsy

If you haven't already, check out Regan Lee and Richelle Hawks shops on Etsy.  Not only did they inspire me to get back to making jewelry, but I also found out that you can sell vintage items that aren't handmade on Etsy.  Oh my, I have boxes and boxes of vintage jewelry, jewelry components and other vintage items.  Being that they are in storage, they are doing me no good sitting there, so I might as well try to get rid of some stuff.

I spent time yesterday setting up my shop.  It isn't totally finished and I have nothing for sale yet, but within a few days I should.  Obviously I don't expect to be rolling in cash from it, mostly it is for fun and gives me a good excuse to go through all my jewelry stuff and get inspired to make new things.

I also posted some photos of some of my beadwork on facebook.  None of it is for sale -- just my personal collection. :-)

No comments: