Thursday, September 15, 2011

Yes to cucumbers!


A couple weeks ago, I found Yes to Cucumbers shampoo and conditioner at Target.  It wasn't with the regular shampoo and conditioners, but in what I will call the "Special Cosmetics Area," with the all natural stuff and things that aren't well known brands.  It is specifically for color treated hair and although it cost far more than I normally spend on such things (around $9 per bottle) I was in a crazy shopping mood and bought it.

Lucky for me, that expense wasn't wasted.  I LOVE this stuff!  It leaves my hair incredibly soft and silky!  It is also like 99.5 % natural.  Not that natural means much.  After all, mercury is natural, but we don't want it in our hair.  Right now, it has been two days since I washed my hair and it still feels and looks great!

It also smells really good!

I will skip the jokes about why cucumbers are better than men. :-D

No comments: