Sunday, March 1, 2009

Moroccan Sunrise Palette

Probably I have written about my love of Sephora before, but I really do LOVE Sephora!

Last week I ordered the Moroccan Sunrise Palette, seen above. Not only do I love the colors, but the compact is made of actual metal with enamel and is even more lovely in person!

Strange thing is that we actually have a Sephora in town and it isn't very far from my house, but I still shop from the online catalog. However, I have decided that ordering online does not work for lipstick. I ordered what I thought was a light pink and it turned out to be a bright pink. I haven't tried it, but I am pretty sure it will look crappy on me.

Aside from the eye shadow and icky colored lipstick I ordered a bunch of lip glosses that were on sale and in vintage looking tins.

I loved those tins and can use them for various things even if I don't like the lip gloss, though, all the lip glosses were yummy!

My favorite thing that I bought on sale also contained lip gloss, but it is a larger case about 4" x 3" and has Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

Mostly silly things, but I liked them. They are fun and who doesn't love fun, especially when it is on sale?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, ran into your blog and it's really nice! Good job girls!

I also keep a girlie blog:
http://thegirlieblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Happy Blogging!