Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mad Makow: 'It's OK to be a Woman!'

My favorite madman, Henry Makow, inspired once more by the promises Spring brings, has reposted his 2008 article It's OK to be a Woman! Whew, now that I know it's okay, I can relax. I was getting worried ... of course, I don't count, since I'm over 50 and don't have children. But to young women Makow advises:
You are in the Springtime of your life. Just as flowers blossom now, the years 18-26 are when you are at the height of your fertility and most attractive to males. This is the time when you must marry and have children if you want to be surrounded by loved ones when you are older. We are part of a natural cycle and we can't get a raincheck from nature...
Do not compete with other women on the basis of sex. Let the sluts have the sex.  You are looking for a permanent lifetime commitment. Therefore cultivate the qualities and skills desirable in a wife and a mother.


Oh, there's so much more, including sinister ravings about lesbians, Jews, and the Illuminati (yes! all in the same article! I know!) and I might rant on the rest here or elsewhere, probably Women Of Esoterica. But for now, it's time to get out those pretty dresses and the ironing board, curl your hair, and charm the lads!

No comments: