Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ah, Shoes!


A co-worker had these on the other day, and all of us stopped her and drooled over them for what seemed like hours. We couldn't help ourselves. I mean, there they were . . . what could we do?

She said she bought them at Macy's; I found them on-line at Shoes.com for the same price, they weren't any cheaper. $99.00, which isn't cheap, but good shoes that feel good and don't hurt your feet are worth every penny.

I love these shoes! I MUST have them. I have no idea if I'll be able to walk in them, but I can try. She said they were very comfortable, extremely so. Have to be, she's a teacher and on her feet all day.

2 comments:

LesleyinNM said...

Those are yummy! They even look somewhat comfortable too.

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes..! I used to shop at Shoes.com.