Thursday, July 29, 2010

Losing It!


Over the past 5 days or so, I have managed to lose 5 lbs!  After over-thinking diets and such for many months I am shocked at how easy it was.  This is pretty much the basic way I did it:

I quit buying bags of chocolate, which tempts me to take one each time I pass it.

I didn't eat any pizza or cheese.

No white bread, no potatoes. 

When Britton had a hot dog, I chose a turkey sandwich on wheat instead.  I didn't miss the hot dog at all because I don't really like them.  I only eat them because he wants one and it seemed silly to make something different for myself.

I didn't eat anything fattening near bedtime.  If I was hungry it was just celery and other veggies.

When I did have a meal, I ate less, but not so little that I didn't get full.

I don't want you to think that I totally deprived myself because I didn't.  I even totally pigged out on popcorn when we went to the movie.

Of course, now I am afraid that after the 5 lbs this plan will totally quit working, but we will see.

No comments: