Monday, November 3, 2008

Kudos to The Women





Not Sarah Palin, the real women - Michelle Obama and Cindy McCain, either of which are smarter than Palin.

I want to give kudos to both women, even though I voted for Obama.

I can't even imagine how hard on them these past several months have been. Yet both of them kept their cool, looked wonderful always and managed to paste a smile to their face each day. I haven't a clue how they do it because I know I would have been completely sick of it by the first week.

I am old enough to have watched many Presidential elections and never have I seen two such fashionable ladies. Gone were all those women suits. Finally!

Possibly there were a few women suits worn by Michelle and Cindy, but they were far more stylish than what we normally see.

Nice to see the Bush's waving goodbye, isn't it?

Oh, I don't want to forget the other two fashionistas, they have a great teacher --

No comments: