Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hair Rant

Well, I got my hair cut a week ago or so, and am still peeved. The woman that's cut my hair the past two or three times is good in some ways, I like her, but, she seems slow, and this last time, I had it. Each time I've gone she talked me out of what I wanted, saying how the length I wanted wasn't good for my face shape, and other things. Well, maybe so, but, it's my hair, my face, my money, and if that's what I want, that's what I want!

So she did pretty much what I wanted this last time, with the layers on top, but when I got home, I realized, it still wasn't what I wanted. And the length; still too long!!!

I didn't have a picture to show her, but still...

Why is that so damn hard to figure out?! I'm frustrated. So now, because I'm too wimpy to go back to her and anyway, don't want to go through the hassle, I need to find someone who's savvy.

Right now I look like a big dork.

2 comments:

LesleyinNM said...

This is what I have found -- you absolutely must take some sort of photo of how you want your hair or it will not be done the way you want. For some reason beauticians can't understand descriptions. My friend KC always thanks me for bringing a photo because she says it is impossible to figure out how people want their hair otherwise. I am not sure why that is, but it does seem to be the case. BTW, I think your hair looks cute!

Regan Lee said...

Thanks Lesley.

I admit I should have had a photo of what I wanted; I don't expect hair stylists to be psychic. At the same time, like I said, when I showed her how short I wanted it and what I wanted done in the back, she told me it wouldn't look good -- she's said that every time. So I'm, once again, looking for someone new.