Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Diet Dreams


I have been having some very strange dreams lately.  Even more strange because I remember most of them which isn't normally the case.

Anyhow, apparently the diet is finally getting to me because last night I dreamed of pizza and McDonalds.  WTF?  McDonalds is never somewhere I go out of choice, only because I am in a hurry and it is cheap - I can get a spicy chicken sandwich and fries for under $2 and quickly.

I feel much hungrier than normal since having that dream.  All day I had to fight my urge to eat bad things.  I finally somewhat gave in and had around 10 potato chips, even if they were the "all natural, sea salt" kind - they were still more calories than I normally let myself waste.  Well, and they are a waste because I could have had something much more filling for that amount of calories.

No comments: