Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weight Whine


Remember last summer when I was going to lose weight?  I lost a few pounds, gained them back and forgot about my "diet."

I didn't lose any weight over the winter, but I didn't gain any either.  However, I weighed myself the other day and found that somehow over the past few weeks I have gained around 4 lbs!  Staying that same weight was bad enough, but now I am gaining more?

Well, then after thinking about it I realized my eating has been totally out of control lately.  Oh, I blamed it on being busy and so on, but I was eating way more junk food than I normally allow myself.  A couple weeks ago I remember having pizza and a caramel frap (with whipped cream) for lunch.  Not to mention the tons of breakfast burritos and chocolate I have been consuming.  Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking.  There was a time I could eat like that every day and not gain an ounce, but those days have been gone for years now.

Anyhow, I am totally fed up with myself and since that horrible weigh in two days ago I have been eating naturally low fat food that is good for me.  Hopefully I can stick with it this time and throw in some exercise too.

I suppose there is always Weight Watchers.  My niece has lost almost 10 lbs in three weeks with that, but I would like to avoid it if at all possible.

No comments: