Sunday, July 27, 2008

My totally girlie day


It was a super girlie day for me yesterday!

First I stopped in and got my hair cut. I can't tell you how much it needed it. I finally got all the really horrible dry dyed part off. Of course, I automatically thought of dying it again in an effort to hide my grey hairs, which I don't have a lot of, but I don't particularly like anyhow. We will see what I end up doing, but right now it is totally natural.

Then I went to one of my favorite shopping places -- Marshalls. I bought another pair of Rocket Dog shoes, brown tartan this time. A boho skirt (darkish blue with silver flowers), two pairs of shorts, another tankini and I was too lazy to try any of it on, so we will see what I end up taking back because it didn't fit or looked horrible on. Oh, also a big floppy packable hat. All for my trip next month. I can't be expected to wear the same outfits that I do here at home. :-)

After that I stopped at a craft store and bought some yummy dichroic glass pendants. I used to make my own glass pendants and beads, but it is much cheaper and easier to buy them now. Not quite as fun though. I really like melting glass, but I never seem to find the time to do it.

Lastly I stopped and picked up Chinese food for dinner -- no cookin' completes the perfect girlie day.

No comments: